Sunday, August 25, 2013

Random notes about today



Getting ready for Hal to leave.  He only has one week and a half.  Its nuts trying to get him ready.  We went to Driggs 1st ward today for Heather Ripplinger's homecoming.  She had a cousin just getting home from Ghana and he spoke for a couple minutes.  Hal and Teresa got to talk to him but I had bailed out already to get to my primary class.  Bishop Moulton made reference to Hal in sacrament and a lot of people said hi to them.

Today in Primary I was asked to talk about how one of my prayers had been answered.  I talked about the Darby hike and how Quinn about slid off the trail and how I believe that prayer helped us not to fall off the side.  My lesson in Primary was about adversity and how Joseph Smith handled it.  The whole point of the lesson is if we handle adversity well and endure to the end that Heavenly Father will reward us in the end.

I bought a new rifle recently called a .300 RCM.  Its difficult to find any ammo for it and so the only way to get it is to handload it.  I am going to be experimenting with different loads and hopefully I will find a good one for deer before the season.  I'm running out of time and there's not a lot of places around here to test the ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment