Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving was very cold this year.  As we were driving down to Southern Idaho on Wednesday we went through a winter storm and found ourselves creeping along the Interstate.  We passed multiple wrecks and slide-offs from people going too fast.
Alex, James, Jeremy, Toby, Troy, Morgan, Brendan
Thursday morning we met at 11:30 am at the Elba Church for the Roberts' dinner.  We brought crackers and a cheeseball, finger vegetables in a little cup with ranch dip and some cookies.  I forgot to take pictures inside the church and if anybody would like to insert theirs here let me know and we will add them.  Sorry I didn't get pictures of everybody.

Those families that came were Mom and Dad (mom looking pretty healthy these days), LouAnne and Troy, Me and Teresa, Hugh and Karen, James and Mitsi, Leigh and Jeremy and Morgan and Lily.  After dinner we retired to Mom and Dad's house where we rested and caught up.  Some of the boys went shooting while I took some photos.

A lot of the frozen tree pictures later in this were taken around the Snake River and around Teresa's family's houses.


The Garden

The Driveway

The Horses.  I think dad said that Dun was 37?



Adam

Kurtlen, Grace, Josiah




Geez what a grump



Darth Hugh

Kurtlen



Note the ejected shell caught in air and the smoke coming out of the receiver.

I entered this in a contest and got a decent award

Jeremy is whistletalking


Notice the wad in the air and an unbroken clay pigeon.  I'd say whoever shot that was on the other side of the vehicle missed.

Giggly Darth Hugh holding the wrong weapon

Wow thats a neat gun




Hellooo



Why is he taking my picture

Yikes!







Look my way!

Logan being shy




Logan showing me his moves


Cows in a blizzard


The old church while they were in there doing the crafty stuff



The entire river is frozen.  It was below zero a lot of the time

Frosty Trees



I double dog dare you to put your tongue on that


Rupert looks deserted








Sarah and Sy pulling Quinn on a sled.  His face got frozen













My eyes are frozen together







2 comments: