Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Photos of Teton Valley



Some various shots I have taken around the valley this Fall.    These are not all in order of date taken.  The photos taken around my yard are of many of the trees we have planted around our yard.  Hopefully they will grow big and I will post photos of them in a few years.  Most of the first set of photos with the cool clouds were taken in Driggs or at my house.  Many of the photos of the big peaks in the distance were taken on the west side of the valley looking East.




























Taken off my deck toward the west and looking over the Big Hole Mtns.


































Thats a small rosebush in the center

The last dandelion and its in my wall tent that I left up for a couple months.  Notice how perfect it is.


More sunsets.  I can't stop taking pictures of these








saw this on c. moulton's facebook page





























2 comments: