Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Pictures and Shooting


We were driving Saturday which was a beautiful day.   Macey was over at Adelle M.'s house to watch General Conference and I took these shots while picking her up.  I am quite impressed by my new Canon ELPH 150 IS.  It is a pocket camera and I have had a few models in the past but this is by far the best one.  It has higher zoom capabilities and has 20 megapixel resolution.  It probably still isn't as good as my Canon D50 but not bad for just carrying around.  Should be great for hiking.  

The pictures of the sunset around my house were taken on Sunday and the sunset photo of the graineries was taken after we were looking for wood and on the way out.  We did not find any wood but ended up exploring a forest road which tied into a road that goes all the way across the Tetons and to Flagg Ranch.  On the way we stopped and I let the kids shoot a couple handguns.  They shot the 9mm and the .22 pistol.  Teresa shot a couple as well.  It was a good lesson in how to handle a handgun.
























No comments:

Post a Comment