Sunday, July 22, 2018

Steadman's First Set of Photos from June Reunion 2018

I was going to do a few more fun sequences and commentary but I just don't have a lot of time to do many different segments.  I decided to just post all of the photos that I took at Steadman's.  This is the first set where I started taking photos after I myself was sliding.  The first picture (live picture) is of me taken by Teresa.  As always, if you have photos you would like to contribute, please send me them.














































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment